Dec 11, 2011

NetGalley Month: December!


Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea decided to host NetGalley Month!

Rules:
Netgalley Month runs until December 31
Our aim is to read as many Netgalley books as we can in order to get ourselves through our TBR piles
Make your own blog post about the event and sign up using the linky HERE, so that we know who participates :)
If you have Twitter, feel free to use the hashtag #NetGalleymonth when you update your status
❄ I'll make a linky at the end of the month where you can list all your reviews you managed to post in December so that everyone can read them :)
❄ You can read as many books you like, as long as it's from Netgalley.

I'm really behind with my NetGalley books & reviews, so this looks like a perfect opportunity to read & review more of them. I'll just list the books as I read them.


My Reading List: 
  1. The Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter (read - to review)
  2. Ashfall by Mike Mullin (read - to review)
  3. The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble (read - to review)
  4. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (read - to review)
  5. All I Want is You by Sherrill Bodine (read - to review) 
  6. Scrumptious by Amanda Usen (read - to review)
  7. Emchanted Again by Robin D. Owens (read - to review)

0 comments:

Post a Comment