Dec 12, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #65

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
Last week I did pretty good: I finished 2 novels I've previously started, I read 1 novella & I read 2 more novels. I still haven't reviewed them, but I'm planning to this week.
So, I finished Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy, I read Denise Hunter's The Accidental Bride & Suzanne Enoch's A Beginner's Guide to Rakes. I finally finished Julie Kagawa's The Iron King & I read her novella Winter's Passage. I enjoyed all of these.

 
What I'll be reading this week?
 
Well, I started Maria V. Snyder's Touch of Power & so far I'm loving it! I haven't been so wrapped up in a story in a while! :) Also, I started Mike Mullin's Ashfall and I'm enjoying it a lot, so I'll continue reading it. I'll probably continue reading Jane Austen's Sense and Sensebility. So far it's going really slow (that's a first with her books), I can only manage a chapter or two a day, and I hate to admit that I find it a little boring, which was definitely unexpected :(

So, what are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about The Accidental Bride...hope you enjoy your books this week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good books going... I just have a mess of books over here... need to start finishing some :)

    ReplyDelete