Dec 31, 2010

#228 - "I'm Your Santa" by Lori Foster, Karen Kelley & Dianne Castell


Summary:
He's making a list, he's checking it twice - and he's hoping you're more naughty than nice. He's your own personal Saint Nick - sans beard, belly, and red suit - and he's coming special delivery in this sizzling collection... 
 
The Christmas Present by Lori Foster:
When Beth Monroe catches her fiancĂ© fooling around, she's out for revenge...and the sweetest kind comes courtesy of Levi, the cheater's best friend. But when their one-hour tryst stretches to an entire weekend, holiday cheer takes on a whole new meaning...  
 
It's a Wonderful Life by Karen Kelley:  
Hollywood hottie Jeremy Hunter needs to get serious about his acting career, and that means Christmas spent researching his upcoming role. But going incognito as a preacher in a tiny Texas town soon brings wicked temptation in the form of beautiful Bailey Tanner... 
 
Home for Christmas by Dianne Castell 
A philandering boyfriend plus an empty wallet add up to LuLu Cahill's worst Christmas ever, until she heads home to O'Fallon's Landing and crosses paths with jilted groom Sebastian Moore. Sebastian is determined to go through with his pre-wedding holiday bash. All he needs is LuLu to fill in for the bride...
 
 
My rating: 2.5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
I loved only one of the stories: The Christmas Present by Lori Foster & I'll definitely read more of her books. As for the others, I didn't like It's a Wonderful Life & I wasn't too crazy about Home for Christmas, too, although it had funny moments. I guess the problem was that I didn't like the characters, they annoyed me.
 
Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment