Dec 13, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #45





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!
 
 
  
 
It's Monday & we finally got our first snow here!
 
 
What did I read last week?
 
 
Last week I finished Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, Stand-In Groom by Kaye Dacus, Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft & Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell!
 
I also read The Cellar by A. J. Whitten & Kiss and Tell by Suzanne Brockmann & I re-read The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling & The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, too! 
 
 
 
What I'm currently reading?
 
Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish, The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, Those That Wake by Jesse Karp & Love Is a Battlefield by Annalisa Daughety.
 
What I'll read next?
The Diviner's Tale by Bradford Morrow, The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabrth Laird & A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow great week! I really loved Adios Nirvana, definitely one of my favorite reads this year. look forward to your review. Have another great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Cellar on NetGally, is it good? Should I check it out? I like the cover hehe

    Here's my It's Monday what are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Clockwork Orange has been on my reading list for awhile its a book I really want to read I hope you enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to finish The Tales Of Beedles and Bard. Thanks for the reminder and have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete