Aug 30, 2010

#155 - "Fools Rush In" by Kristan Higgins


Summary:
 
Millie Barnes is this close to finally achieving her perfect life . . .

Rewarding job as a local doctor on Cape Cod? Check. Cute cottage of her very own? Check. Adorable puppy suitable for walks past attractive locals? Check! All she needs is for golden boy and former crush Joe Carpenter to notice her, and Millie will be set.

But perfection isn't as easy as it looks -- especially when Sam Nickerson, the town sheriff, is so distracting. Sure, he needs a friend after being dumped by Millie's fortune-hunting sister, but does she really need to enjoy his company that much? He is definitely
not part of her master plan. But maybe it's time for Millie to start a new list . . .
 
My rating: 4/5
 
My thoughts on the book:
This is the second book by Kristan Higgins that I've read & definitely will not be the last one! It's really fun read, with some hilarious situations & likable characters. I should mention that I love that adorable cover, too... I recommend it!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment