Jan 4, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? #3

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to join here in this weekly event, created by J. Kaye!

Last week I read:
- "What I Did for Love" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- "The Cinderella Rules" by Donna Kauffman
- "Can You Keep a Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella

Still haven't finished "Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident" by Eoin Colfer, so I'm planning to finish it this week & I'll probably start to read a book from my TBR list, but still haven't decided which...

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy Kinsella's books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that your first Donna Kauffman book? If not, what other books have you read of hers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that was my first Donna Kauffman book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aleksandra, awesome! I'll be on the lookout for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete