Jan 31, 2010

#3 - "Outside In" by Beverly Sommers

Summary:

IF SHE'D KNOWN THEN WHAT SHE KNEW NOW...
At twenty-seven, Jill was masquerading as a high-school senior to find the truth about her sister's death.
She was also causing quite a commotion. Snubbing the cheerleaders. Hanging out with the jocks.
And giving her civics teacher the fright of his life. Poor Doug Lacayo had no way of knowing that his provocative, attractive pupil wasn't a teenager.
Jill meant to tell Doug--but she couldn't resist having a little fun with him first.

My thoughts on the book:
I liked this book. The best thing in it was the banter between  Doug & Jill, which was witty and hilarious and I loved it, but I didn't really got into the rest of the story, but maybe that's just me. Overall I enjoyed it and if you like a funny light read, I recommend it.

Rating: 3/5

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment