Jun 23, 2013

Top 5 Sundays: Books I'm Looking Forward the Most in the Second Half of 2013!

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Books I'm Looking Forward the Most in the Second Half of 2013. 

You can join HERE!


So, My Top 5 Books I'm Looking Forward the Most in the Second Half of 2013 are:


#1 - The Outside (The Hallowed Ones, #2) by Laura Bickle


Because The Hallowed Ones was absolutely creeptastic, and one of the best books I read in 2012, and definitely one of my favs, of course I've been dying to read the sequel!



#2 - Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain, #3) by Amanda Carlson

 
I'm totally hooked on the series, and if you've tried it, you know why ;) I can't wait to see what's next for Jess & "the gang" & of course more Rourke (yay, finally) :D
 

 
#3 - Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

 
Throne of Glass was a pleasant surprise last year & I can't wait to see what's next for Celaena. I got even more hooked after I read the prequel novellas a few months ago, so yeah, I can't wait. Great series so far!
 

 
#4 - The Enchanter Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #4) by Cinda Williams Chima

 
Finally, the new Heir Chronicles book will come out this year. I'm a big fan of Cinda Williams Chima, and I got excited when a few years ago she announced there will be 2 more Heir books, so of course I can't wait :D
 


#5 - Fire & Ash (Benny Imura, #4) by Jonathan Maberry

 
Ok, so I still haven't actually read book 3 Flesh & Bone, but I'm planning to change that soon, before the last book Fire & Ash is out in August, because I can't wait see how the series will end for Benny & "the gang". 
 


 ~ The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #6) by Jennifer Ashley


 Ok, so I cheat a little, since this should've been Top 5, and this is obviously book 6 on my list, but I had to add Daniel's book on my most anticipated list, because I've been waiting for this one for a long time. I've been totally hooked on the series & those Mackenzie men, and since I already love Daniel as a character, seeing him growing up through the series made me want there's a book for him, too, and finally it's time for that one, so yeah, I can't wait!
 

1 comment:

  1. nice picks! Im looking forward to Cold Blooded too =D

    ReplyDelete