Jun 20, 2013

Summer Solstice Read-a-Thon!


 
Summer Solstice Read-a-thon is a 24 hr event taking place on the longest day of the year...June 21, 2013.
 
It was created by Rie @ Mission To Read and is cohosted by Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog, Lindsay @ The Novel Life, Kathrin @ Stacked'N'Painted, and Melina @ The Pretty Nifty (YA) Reader.
 
The goal of this read-a-thon is to take advantage of all the extra daylight and read as much as you can! Mini challenges and a giveaway will be happening this day so make sure to check out any of the host's blog's the day of for more information.
 
Don't forget to chat with us at the twitter party 12pm CST #SSReadathon
 

It's a read-a-thon, so of course I'm in ;)

No idea what I'll read, depends how far I'll get with my current reads, so I'll probably continue reading those.

To sign up, visit the post HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up! I hope you get through your current reads!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete