Jun 21, 2013

Summer Solstice Read-a-Thon: Update + Wrap Up!

Summer Solstice Read-a-thon is hosted by Rie @ Mission To Read and is cohosted by Melissa @ Harley Bear Book Blog, Lindsay @ The Novel Life, Kathrin @ Stacked'N'Painted, and Melina @ The Pretty Nifty (YA) Reader.
 

I just thought to post an update about my reading progress so far:

 
Although I was planning on continuing the couple books I've been reading, I decided to put them aside for the read-a-thon, and start something new & what seemed like fun & fast-read: Spanking Shakespeare by Jake Wizner, but I quickly changed my mind. I'm a moody reader, and although this book started hilarious, I wasn't enjoying it as much as I expected, so my reading mood changed, so now I'm reading The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. I'm already around 100 pages in, but it's a 506 pages long, so I probably won't finish it today for the read-a-thon, but this is the book I'll read until the end of the read-a-thon :)

I might do another update later today, and this is where I'll write my wrap-up also.

Are you participating in the Summer Solstice Read-a-Thon?

If you are, leave me your links, and even if you aren't, what are you reading on the first summer day?

Wrap Up:


In the end, I managed to read almost 300 pages from The Demon King, so I think I did pretty good ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment