Mar 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


So, My Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet (in no particular order) are:


#1 - Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill

Some Girls BiteFriday Night BitesTwice BittenHard Bitten
Drink DeepBiting ColdHouse RulesBiting Bad


#2 - The Dark Tower by Stephen King

 


#3 - October Daye by Seanan McGuire

Rosemary and RueA Local HabitationAn Artificial NightLate EclipsesOne Salt SeaAshes of Honor


#4 - Joe Ledger by Jonathan Maberry

Patient ZeroThe Dragon FactoryThe King of PlaguesAssassin's CodeExtinction Machine



#5 - Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne

 TrappedHuntedTwo Ravens and One Crow


#6 - Iron Seas by Meljean Brook



#7 - Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre



#8 - Living with the Dead by Jesse Petersen



#9 - John Cleaver by Dan Wells



#10 - Cemetery of Forgotten Books by Carlos Ruiz Zafon



What about you? 

Leave me your TTT links!

11 comments:

  1. We don't have any matching pick this week! I've heard for all of these but you know which one is my favourite! ;) I can't wait to see what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I'm hoping to finally pick up The Shadow of the Wind soon, maybe next month, it's been a few years since I bought it, so I need to read it. Actually, all of these I've wanted to start for years, hopefully I'll make a dent in them this year :) Right now I'm working on finishing up some started series, before I can jump into new ones ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed Hounded but haven't read any other books in the series. You've got a lot of reading to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) and when there are a lot of books in a series, I keep postponing starting it, so that's what's been happening here, especially those with 4+ or 5+ books in a series so far, I keep postpone & postpone...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've got Cemetery of Forgotten Books on my list too. :)
    I also can't wait until I read Sirantha Jax, Iron Seas, Iron Druid. Heard great things about them.
    Chicagoland Vampires - read only one book it was not bad. I really should continue reading it.
    The only series I read from your list is The Dark Tower. It was very nice and interesting, definitely one of the best King's novels.
    Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard great things about all of these, too, especially from some of my fav bloggers that we have similar taste in books :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These sound awesome. I love the covers of the Iron Duid series, but damn there are many books in that series.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our own fault we didn't started the series at the beginning, and now the books only pile up :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Ooh there are quite a few on here I wasn't aware of, will have to go look them up! :-) I want to start The Dark Tower series too, keep meaning to but never get round to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me, too! Every year I say I'll read them this year, and I don't :( Hopefully, I'll pick them up finally this year ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. The Iron Druid series is awesome, I think you'd like it. The Shadow of the Wind is one of my all-time favourite books, but I haven't read the rest in the series yet. I should fix that. :)

    ReplyDelete