Sep 7, 2012

Indie Read-A-Thon: Start, Updates & Wrap Up!


The Indie Read-A-Thon is hosted by Tess @ My Pathway to Books & Claire @ Claire Reads!

The read-a-thon starts on September 7th at midnight & ends on September 9th at 11:59 pm EST.

For my time zone, it starts on September 7th at 6 am & will end on September 10th at 6 am. (I'm actually scheduling this post for 6 am when the read-a-thon will start.)

Tweet updates using hashtag #IndieReadAThon.  

To sign up visit the sign up post HERE or HERE.

There will also be some challenges.

The goal of this read-a-thon is of course to read indie books.


When I signed up for the read-a-thon, I was hoping to read as much as I can from my list of TBR indie books, but unfortunately something came up, and I will be too busy to do any serious reading, I will still try to read at least one book, which one still haven't decided.

Happy reading!!! 

Update #1:

I started reading 2 books today for the read-a-thon. 

First I read only 22 pages of Preordained by Kelly Libsack. This is a paperback copy I own that I took with me, but unfortunately I didn't have time to do a lot of reading.


I also started  Jenny Pox by JL Bryan when I got home, and read 65 pages.



So far I've read a total of 87 pages for the read-a-thon.
I'll continue reading these 2 books.

Update #2: 

I read only 33 more pages from Preordained today.


That makes a total of only 120 pages read for the read-a-thon.

Update #3:

Pages read today: one big ZERO. 

So, yeah, although technically the read-a-thon still isn't over, I didn't read anything today, and I won't read anything, because I'm going to sleep now, so although I knew I probably won't be able to read much, I'm still disappointed because I failed :(

Hopefully, Tess & Claire will decide to host another indie read-a-thon.

Thank you guys for hosting!!!


1 comment: