Sep 16, 2012

Cover Characteristic: Dresses!

Cover Characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark!

The goal of this meme is to post your favorite 5 book covers with the week's characteristic.

This week's characterictic: Dresses! 

If you'd like to participate in this meme, go HERE!
 
 

My Favorite 5 Book Covers with Dresses (or maybe I should say my favorite dresses on book covers) are:

 

#5 - Soul Screamers Volume 2



 #4 - Ruby Red

 
 

 

 #3 - Betrayal

 


 #2 - Sacrifice

 


 #1 -Clockwork Princess


4 comments:

  1. mmm great picks! Thanks for stoppin' by :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, I love Clockwork Princess cover, I had used that one for Victorian one, so didn't this time, also the first one, SOul screamers, is amazing too.
    :)
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Clockwork Princess dress so bad!

    Thanks for joining in this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not stopping by sooner. Those are some gorgeous picks. I love the Soul Screamers cover - there's so much movement!

    ReplyDelete