Apr 7, 2010

"Waiting on" Wednesday #6: The Light by D. J. Machale



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Want to participate?
Go here!


My "can't-wait-to-read" choice is:

The Light
(Book 1 of the Morpheus Road series)
by
D. J. MacHale

Publication date:
April 20
Summary:
Marshall Seaver is being haunted. In the first installment of this chillingly compelling trilogy, sixteen-year-old Marshall discovers that something beyond our world is after him. The eerie clues pile up quickly, and when people start dying, it’s clear whatever this is, it’s huge.
Marshall has no idea what’s happening to him, but he’s soon convinced that it has something to do with his best friend Cooper, who’s been missing for over a week. Together with Coop’s sister, Marsh searches for the truth about what happened to his friend, ultimately uncovering something bigger than he could ever have imagined.
 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds scary! Hope you enjoy it when it comes out. My wow is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds creepy! I just finished reading "Heart-Shaped Box," by Joe Hill, and it's got a similiar haunted feel. Brr!

    My WoW pick is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very mysterious! :) My WOW and WWW are at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great horror novel. I haven't read anything by McHale before. Good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks pretty spooky!! Not long for you to wait now. :)

    Here is my WoW pick for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds pretty good - thanks for sharing, I'll have to add it to my list.

    My WoW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That one sounds really good! One that will keep you reading late into the night...just don't read while you're by yourself and it's raining outside and dark and scary and all those things....

    can't wait to read your thoughts on the book to see if its one to add to the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh great choice, I think this one sounds amazing and very creepy.

    ReplyDelete