Jan 22, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday #144: Cress by Marissa Meyer!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
     
 
   
Cress
(The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
by
Marissa Meyer

Publication date:
February 4th, 2014
 
 
Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.
  
In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
 
When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.
 
  
 
   
What are you waiting for this week?
 
Leave me your WoW links!

24 comments:

  1. I still need to read Scarlet! I want to catch up because the author will be near me for a signing so I'm hoping to attend. I already got the first two books signed but I want to get this one signed too.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, I'm so jealous...

      I hope you'll love Scarlet when you read it, Jen!

      Delete
  2. SO excited for Cress!
    here's out WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Sadly I couldn't get into this series but still like the idea of it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Scarlett, but this will be out soon enough. Come check out my WOW pick as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you definitely must read it.

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace :)

      Delete
  5. YES! This is next on my shelf for review, and I can't tell you how excited to read it I am! Wonderful pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I hope you'll love it! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :)

      Delete
  6. Great pick, I think a lot of people are waiting for this one - including me! Not long to go now :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's probably one of the most anticipated books this year :) Can't wait!

      Delete
  7. Yes, I can't wait for this one either!! The Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite series <3 only a few weeks left to wait now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah a lot of people want this one. I'm excited for it as well! Hope you can stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my WoW last week, I love The Lunar Chronicles and I'm so excited for its release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I love it when I hear that people love the series, too, because I love it so much :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Great choice! This one has been around for a while now on the WOW meme.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-things-you-kiss-goodbye/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first book yet and I need to already.
    Great pick

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll enjoy it when you read it :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I still need to read Scarlet but I planning to read it the back to back with Cress.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome :) Don't forget to read The Queen's Army prequel story, too, and I hope you'll love them all :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Adriana!

      Delete
  13. I cannot wait to start this series because everyone seem to love it. I hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot wait for the layers that this book will add to the universe. I have this one pre-ordered. Great choice!!

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete