Dec 7, 2012

Holiday #Readathon: Starting Post & Wrap Up!


The Holiday #Readathon is hosted by Liza Wiemer @ WhoRuBlog.

For more info about this read-a-thon & to sign up, visit this post HERE!

What I'll be reading this weekend for the read-a-thon?


I'll continue reading a few already started books.

At the moment I'm reading Eona by Alison Goodman, so I'm hoping I'll at least finish this one.


Some of my other possible reads are:


The only one of these books I still haven't started is Midnight City.

I'm also planning to count the pages I've read, to participate in a few of the many mini challenges & hopefully the Twitter Party on Sunday, too!

Ok, so it's time for a wrap up ;)


I didn't manage to finish Eona, although I didn't want to stop reading it, I had to because I was too busy, so I only read 362 pages from Eona, nothing else.


One big THANK YOU to Liza for hosting this read-a-thon & to all the mini challenge hosts!

2 comments:

  1. I love reaathons! I am participating in one later this month. I wish you the best of luck and will be looking for your thoughts on the books that you read over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your participation! Wonderful to have you. Hope you'll join us again next year! Have a happy holiday season!
    Best,
    Liza

    ReplyDelete