Jul 15, 2012

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Names of Female Characters!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Favorite Names of Female Characters. 

You can join HERE!


 

So, My Top 5 Favorite Names of Female Characters are:

 #5 - Chrysabelle Lapointe

#4 - Kaylee Cavanaugh

 #3 - Verity Price

 #2 - Alexia Tarabotti (Maccon)


...and my most favorite...

 #1 - Katherine "Kitty" Katt (Martini)

4 comments:

  1. I would trade names with any of them lol. Cool list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome names!! I actually really like the feel of Verity when I say it (not just because I'm biased about the "V", haha!) Chrysabelle looks the most sophisticated XD When I come up with names, I tend to spell them in creative ways as well. I really love "Kitty" too! <3 Nice picks!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. All but Kitty are new to me but I think I'm in love! The covers are beautiful too! My TBR list keeps growing and growing...

    ReplyDelete