Jul 1, 2012

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Fictional Families!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Books I'm Most Looking Forward to (2nd Half of 2012). 


You can join HERE!


 
So, My Top 5 Favorite Fictional Families are:
 
 
1) The Weasleys from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series


Who doesn't love The Weasley Family? They're absolutely awesome.
 
 
 
2) The Price Family from Seanan McGuire's Discount Armageddon
 
 
This family is brilliant, so funny & kickass, and I can't wait to read more about them in the following books.
 
 
 
3) The Mackenzies from Jennifer Ashley's Highland Pleasures series
 
 
The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzieLady Isabella's Scandalous MarriageThe Many Sins of Lord CameronThe Duke's Perfect Wife
 
Who wouldn't want one of the Mackenzie men? I love these guys, every one of them has carved a special place in my heart and I'm eagerly waiting for the next books in the series :)
 
 
 
4) The Imura Brothers from Jonathan Maberry's Benny Imura series
 
 
Ok, not really a family, 'cause it's only couple of them, Benny & his older half-brother Tom. I love Tom as a character, he's probably one of my most favourite characters ever, and Benny is pretty great, too, and he's on his way to become just as awesome as Tom and I like him a lot, too, so yeah, the Imura brothers are definitely one of my favourite families!
 
 
 
5) "The Parasol Protectorate Family" from Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series
 
SoullessChangelessBlamelessHeartlessTimeless
 
Under "The Parasol Protectorate Family" I'm including Alexia, Lord Maccon, Lord Akeldama, Prudence, Biffy, Professor Lyall, and even the Tunstells ;) All of these characters have a special place in my heart, and I love reading about them!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! LOVE the Weasley family and I cannot wait to read Discount armagedon LOL

    ReplyDelete