Feb 6, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post!

   
The Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon was hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.
 
 
Total number of pages read for this read-a-thon: 919
- 313 of Siren
- 105 of Shattered Souls
- 346 of A Witch in Winter
- 155 of The Night Circus

So, I've been reading from 4 books for this read-a-thon & I enjoyed them all & I finished 2 of them: Siren by Tricia Rayburn & A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton.


Siren & The Night Circus were both started before the read-a-thon, but I had read only a few chapters from each of them, and Shattered Souls & A Witch in Winter I started for the read-a-thon.


From the 9 challenges I completed 5:

I think I did great & I had lots of fun, so I'd like to thank Bex & April for hosting the read-a-thon & to all the hosts of the challenges. They were great & really fun. Also, thanks to everyone that stopped by my blog. I hope there'll be another one read-a-thon soon!

3 comments:

  1. You did really great!!! I have been wanting to read Shattered Souls, Siren, and The Night Circus for awhile too! Hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Those look like some fantastic reviews. :) I really need to reed Siren soon. :) I must read your reviews for these!

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page
    Drop by & enter my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete