Feb 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #72

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



So, last week it went a little different than I expected. I continued reading Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus, but after reading one particular chapter (which of course I absolutely loved) I had to stop reading it, because I didn't want it to end :( so I put it aside, but I'm planning to return to it this week, only 150 pages to go. And I just jumped around lots of books last week, but no one could compare to The Night Circus. I read a little more from Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen, which is quite interesting re-telling of the Robin Hood legend, but I am still quite annoyed by one character, so I didn't read much, but even with that I'll probably continue reading it this week, too, since it's a galley & it expires soon & I want to finish it. I also received my ARC of Halflings by Heather Burch last week & I started reading it right away & I'm enjoying it a lot, so I'll definitely finish it soon, maybe even today, I have around 70 more pages to go.



I did read Princess Charming by Nicole Jordan, Retro Demonology - the prequel of Jana Oliver's The Demon Trappers series & I read Avalon High by Meg Cabot. They were all enjoyable, but nothing special. I also started re-reading Forsaken by Jana Oliver - the first book in The Demon Trappers series & so far I'm enjoying it a lot again :) After that I plan to read the second book Forbidden. I'm also planning to read Rachel Vincent's My Soul to Save - the second book in the Soul Screamers series. So those are my reading plans for this week!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. You have such interesting reads - I loved The Night Circus!

    ReplyDelete