Jan 5, 2012

The Doctor Reading Challenge 2012!


When I saw this challenge, I couldn't resist! I'm big fan of the Doctor Who series & although I've read 5 or 6 Doctor Who books so far, I didn't read any in 2011, so this is a perfect year to read a few more!

The Doctor Reading Challenge 2012 is hosted by Jenn @ Simply Challenging & starts January 1st 2012 & ends December 31st 2012!



For more info about this challenge & to sign up, visit this post HERE!

There are 11 levels:

First Doctor - read 2 Doctor Who books
Second Doctor
- read 5 Doctor Who books
Third Doctor
- read 10 Doctor Who books
Fourth Doctor
- read 15 Doctor Who books
Fifth Doctor
- read 20 Doctor Who books
Sixth Doctor
- read 25 Doctor Who books
Seventh Doctor
- read 30 Doctor Who books
Eighth Doctor
- read 40 Doctor Who books
Ninth Doctor 
- read 50 Doctor Who books
Tenth Doctor 
- read 75 Doctor Who books
Eleventh Doctor
- read 100+ Doctor Who books

I decided to go with the Second Doctor level & read 5 Doctor Who books! 
I'll just list them as I read them, although I'll try to read at least one book with the 9th, 10th & 11th Doctor!

My Reading List:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! Check back on the sign-up post for a new button - the 11th Doctor just for you! ;) I can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete