Jan 7, 2012

1st in a Series Challenge 2012!


1st in a Series Challenge 2012


Although I didn't plan to sign up for this challenge again, I couldn't resist & decided to sign up again - I think this will be the 3rd time I'm participating.

This challenge is hosted by Katy @ A Few More Pages!

To sign up for this challenge, visit this post HERE at the challenge blog!

As always, the goal is to read books that are 1st in a series between January 1st & December 31st, 2012.

There are four levels for this challenge:
  • Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
  • Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
As always, I'll go with the Series Fanatic level & read 20 books that are 1st in a series.
I'll just list them as I read them!

My Reading List:
1. The Doomsday Vault by Steven Harper (Clockwork Empire #1)
2. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #1) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment