Apr 9, 2011

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon!


Once again it's time for Dewey's Read-a-Thon
This will be the 3rd time I'm participating!

I'm scheduling this post to be published at the start of the read-a-thon, so this will be my starting post & also the post showing the books I lined-up for the read-a-thon! 

So, here's my reading list for the read-a-thon:
 
 
 
I know they're a lot (24), but half of them are smaller (which I kept for the read-a-thon especially) & a few I've already started (two I've read more than half & one I only started yesterday) and also half are books I own (paperbacks & hardbacks) &  the other half are galleys that I'll read on my pc. Also, 16 are in English & 8 are in Macedonian! So,  I have a lot to choose from, depending on my mood!

Happy reading everyone & have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment