Apr 6, 2011

Challenge Wrap-Up: The Four Month Challenge, Past 5!


The Four Month Challenge, Part 5 was hosted by Book Drunkard!
 
My challenge sign up post is HERE

I made a total of 175 points & read the following books:

FIVE POINT CHALLENGES:

Read a book by your favourite author
  • Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch - my review
Read a YA book
  • Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft - my review
Read a book written in 2010
Read a book with a colour/color in the title
  • Black and White by Jackie Kessler & Caitlin Kittredge - my review
Read a book set in any country other than your own
  • Pretend You Don't See Her by Mary Higgins Clark - my review



TEN POINT CHALLENGES:

Read a book you’ve read before
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman - my review
Read a fantasy book
  • Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - my review
Read a book a book you’ve been meaning to read for ages
  • North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell - my review



FIFTEEN POINT CHALLENGES:

Read a book written before you were born
Read a book suggested by a blog
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - my review
Read a book set in a country/place you’d like to visit
  • Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson (Italy) - my review
Read a book that is the first in a series


TWENTY POINT CHALLENGES

Read a classic you’ve never read before
Read a book you need to read for another challenge
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - my review
Read a book of short stories
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J. K. Rowling - my review

1 comment: