Apr 28, 2018

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Start + Challenges!

 
 
Once again, it's time for Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon.
   
As always, the read-a-thon for me starts at 2 pm on Saturday, and ends at 2 pm on Sunday.
 
This time, my only goal is to read for at least 6 hours. It might not be a big goal, but I usually don't track the time, but this time I will. And as always, to read as much as I can and to have fun, and hopefully do some of the challenges.
 
I'll just update this as I go...
 
 HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!!
 
 

Opening meme:


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
- My home in Skopje, Macedonia.
 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams.
 
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- I made this delicious dip that I'm really looking forward to eating with some crackers ;)
 
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I'm a coffee addict that loves to read, though doesn't read as much as she (I) used to...
 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- I participated in the last read-a-thon, but I won't do anything different, just read as much as I can, and do some of the challenges, and have fun.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow Macedonia! I'm from Canada. So nice to read "with" you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiring packers and movers in Gurgaon is not too hard if you take help of the best moving professionals. Best movers and packers Gurgaon assist with their skilled and trained team to pack, load, unload and unpack your belongings.
    So be aware and hire the best mover packer to save your valuables.
    packers and movers Gurgaon
    packers and movers Gurgaon Charges

    ReplyDelete