Jan 20, 2016

Chapter Break Bookish Bingo: January!


This monthly Bookish Bingo is hosted by Julie & Lynn @ Chapter Break!
  
  
Rules:
  • You may use the same book to fill multiple squares
  • You must have read (finished) the book in that month to count for that particular month’s card

     
I really like that every month there'll be a new card, and that the important thing is the number of squares, not getting a bingo (which had been hard for me to do in a few other bingo challenges I've participated in), as well as one book can fill multiple squares, which is perfect because it's a shorter bingo.
 
For more info about this challenge & to join, go HERE or to the January bingo post HERE!



  
I'll update the bingo card with my progress & list the books & categories below as I finish books.

Number of squares filled: 7
 

Squares + Books:

 
Cowboy - Take Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates
  
Set on a ranch - Take Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates
 
Friends to Lovers - Take Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates
 
Popular Tourist Location - Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis
 
Free Space - Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis
 
Set in a city - The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
 
Dead Body - The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
   
 
I filled only 7 squares, but I'm happy because I read only 5 books in January!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, glad to have you join us! Our finished card link up will be up at the end of the month so don't forget to add this when you're done :)

    ReplyDelete