Aug 18, 2013

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Book Series Titles!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life.
This week's theme is Favorite Book Series Titles.
You can join HERE!


Ok, so because I had trouble narrowing down to only 5, I'm totally going to cheat & choose 4 adult & 4 YA book series titles ;)

So, My Favorite Book Series Titles (in no particular order) are:


The Adult:

Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger

I love this title, both for the way it sounds, and because it was perfect for the series.
 

Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter

The same goes for the Lords of the Underworld, I love the way it sounds, but I love even more that it's the perfect title for the series.


House of Comarré by Kristen Painter

Ok, so, to be honest, I've read only the 1st book & the prequel so far, so I don't know how perfect this title is for the series, although so far it seems fitting, but from the moment I saw it, I loved the sound of it, so of course it's on my list.


Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost

And of course there's this one, which of course is another perfect title for the series.


The YA:

Morpheus Road by D.J. MacHale

All 3 books in this trilogy are happening on the Morpheus Road, and the road itself plays a big part, so I love both the sound of it, and how perfect it is for the trilogy.


Curse Workers by Holly Black

Another title I loved from the moment I saw it. It's absolutely perfect for the trilogy, and doesn't it intrigue you?


Skinjacker by Neal Shusterman

Ok, so this trilogy could've totally be named Everlost as the first book, but I'm actually glad that it's titled Skinjacker, because it was perfect for the trilogy, and nothing could've happened without the skinjackers ;)


Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent

And I love the sound of this title, too. And it doesn't hurt that it's quite fitting for the series ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment