Oct 8, 2012

Fraterfest Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge: Frater Bash!


Fraterfest Read-a-Thon is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
 
The Frater Bash mini challenge is hosted by Christy @ Christy's Love of Books.

Visit the challenge post HERE!
 
 
The Challenge:
 
It's time for the Frater Bash, so put on your party clothes & grab your date. It's October, the perfect time for wearing costumes.
 
 
My Answers:
 
I decided to wear a costume, a bloody white dress like Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood & Girl of Nightmares ;)
 

As for date I'll bring Bones from the Night Huntress series of course!


A vampire and me dressed in blood - yeah, he won't be able to resist me ;) lol

See ya all on the party!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks. I hear so much about this Bones guy, but I haven't "met" him yet. I need to read that series! :)

    ReplyDelete