Nov 30, 2010

#216 - "Sans Famille" by Hector Malot


Title: Sans Famille (a.k.a. Nobody's Boy, Without Family, Without Home, etc...)
Author: Hector Malot

Summary:
Hector Malot's most famous book, tells the story of an orphan, raised by a loving adoptive mother, later sold to an entertainer, traveling across the French countryside.
 
My rating: 5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
This book was one of my favorites when I was little. Although I had read it a few times, it's been at least ten years (probably more) since the last time I read it & although I remembered the main story, I didn't remember the adventures in between. So, I re-read it & I absolutely loved it again! It's really great story! I loved the characters, although my favorite part was probably the friendship between Remi & Mattia! I highly recommend this book to everyone!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment