May 14, 2010

Bodacious Award!


I'd like to thank Cheryl @ C Mash Loves To Read for this awesome award!
So, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Here is how it works: 
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

My thank you post to Cheryl: 
"Wow, thank you so much for the award!
I'm new to blogging as well & I'm always happy when I receive an award!
Also, congrats on your award!"

The Last 5 books I read:






I'd like to pass on this award to the following 5 bloggers & their awesome blogs:


Simcha @ SFF Chat



Christina T @ Reading Extensively


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! And that Suzanne Enoch book looks good. She is one of the few romance writers that I actually follow, though it's been a while since I've read any romance. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks!

    I love the last five books you read, such a great mix of romances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving the Bodacious award. Thank you for passing the award on to me. It was very sweet of you. I won't be passing it on at this time because I just received it last week.

    I really liked Soulless when I read it. I can't wait to read The Red Pyramid. It seems to be getting very positive reviews and it sounds like a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to us. i haven't read any of the books you've listed but i've always wanted to read soulless. :)

    ReplyDelete